Category: Air Quality Incentives, Regional Incentives
The SJVAPCD is a public health agency whose mission is to improve the health and quality of life for all Valley residents through efficient, effective and entreprenuerial air quality management strategies. The SJVAPCD offers numerous voluntary air quality incentives to businesses including:
- Hybrid Voucher Program Incentives to vehicle owners to purchase new hybrid and electric trucks and buses.
- Off-Road Replacement Incentives to replace mobile in-use, off-road, heavy-duty equipment used in construction and non-agricultural operations.
- Forklift Program Funding to purchase a new electric forklift or to install a retrofit system on an exisiting spark-ignited forklift.
- Ag Pump Replacement Incentives for engine replacement or new electric motor purchase of engines/motors used to power agricultural irrigation pumps.
- Tractor Replacement Program Incentive funds to replace in-use, off-road tractors and mobile equipment used in agricultural operations.
- Truck Voucher Program Allows participants to apply through SJVAPCD-certified dealerships to replace old, high-polluting, heavy-duty diesel trucks.
- Off-Road Mobile Equipment Repowers Incentives for engine replacement (repower) in-use heavy-dutyoff-road equipment.
- Alternate Fuel Mechanic Training Funds for mechanic education or training in alternative-fuel vehicles and infrastructure.
- Prop. 1B: Goods Movement Emission Reduction Program Incentives for truck replacement for heavy-duty on-road trucks involved in goods movement.
- Drive Clean Rebates towards the purchase of eligible new, clean-air vehicles.
- Charge Up! Funds for businesses and public agencies to purchase and install electric vehicle chargers for public use.