The safety of Tracy residents, workers, and visitors is of the utmost importance to us here at the City of Tracy. We want you to know that we are monitoring all recommendations and updates from government officials surrounding COVID-19 (novel coronavirus), and we will inform our stakeholders of relevant changes. The first priority for everyone is to take appropriate steps to limit the spread of COVID-19 and ensure our entire community remains healthy.
Resources for Employers
- City of Tracy Supplemental Permit Commercial Fee Waiver Application
- COVID-19 Federal, State, & Private Emergency Assistance by Townsend Public Affairs
- 8/31/20 San Joaquin County Public Health "Blueprint" Order - Governor Directives
- 8/31/20 San Joaquin County Public Health "Blueprint" Order for Brewpubs, Bars, Breweries, and Pubs
- Application for free PPE equipment to small businesses, including non-profits, operating in San Joaquin County out of a physical commercial storefront, or a residence or other facility that is open to the public for normal business operations.
- Guidance for Outdoor Personal Care
- Guidance for Outdoor Hair Salons
- San Joaquin County Revises Stay At Home Order 7/16/20
- State Directs County to Modify Stay-at-Home Order 7/13/20
- Updated State announcements on sectors to close indoor operations in San Joaquin county
- Notice of Funding Availability - City of Tracy Small Business Forgivable Loan Program
- SJ County Small Business Assistance Grant Program
- Federal Reserve System Main Street Lending Program
- State of California Resilience Roadmap
- SBA Small Business Resource Printable (1 page)
- Essential Critical Infrastructure Workers
- FAQ for Small Business
- Government Contracting
- Information on Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Prevention, Symptoms and FAQ
- SBA Guidance for Businesses and Loan Resources
- State of California COVID-19 Resource page
- U.S. Senate Committee on Small Business & Entreprenuership - Small Business Owner's Guide to the CARES Act
- The Economic Injury Disaster Loan Program is an SBA program that works directly with state Governors to provide targeted, low-interest rate working capital loans of up to $2-million to small businesses and nonprofits.
Resources for Residents
- Approval of Religious Ceremonies
- San Joaquin County Roadmap to Recovery Dashboard
- COVID-19 Testing Sites in San Joaquin County
- San Joaquin County Stay at Home Order - as of May 8, 2020
- San Joaquin County, Office of Emergency Services COVID-19 Website
- Corporation for National and Community Service guidance for volunteers and programs.
- Department of State is working with international governments to combat COVID-19 and has also issued travel advisories.
- How to Stay Safe and Support Tracy Small Businesses
- The Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) issued guidance for public housing authorities, landlords, shelters, non-profits, grantees, and stakeholders.
- U.S. Department of Agriculture answers questions about food safety and pet safety.
Resources for Employees
- Federal Transit Administration (FTA) offers guidance to transit agencies.
- Interim Guidance for Businesses and Employers (CDC)
- Internal Revenue Service (IRS) advice for deducting COVID-19 costs from your taxes.
- OSHA COVID-19 Resources
- The Department of Labor has information for employers and workers on preparing workplaces and responding to COVID-19 in the workplace.
- CDPH Guidance on Returning to Work or School Following COVID-19 Diagnosis
- CDPH COVID-19 Case and Contact Management Within Child Care Facilities
- CDPH Guidance for Small Cohorts/Groups of Children and Youth
- Schedule Free COVID-19 Testing at Rite Aid on 1970 West Grantline Road, Tracy CA
- Guidance for Face Coverings
- San Joaquin County Revises to Stay At Home Order
- San Joaquin County Announces Reopening of Stage 3 Businesses and Activities
- CDPH News Release Most Counties Can Reopen Barbershops and Hair Salons with Modifications
- Administration for Community Living offers information for older adults, and people with disabilities.
- California Department of Health
- CDC Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Web page
- City of Tracy COVID-19 - Frequently Asked Questions
- City of Tracy COVID-19 Information
- Franchise Tax Board Delays Filing Deadline
- Mayo Clinic - Information on symptoms and treatment.
- Share Facts about COVID-19