How to Stay Safe and Support Tracy Small Businesses
During this time of adjustments in social events, work schedules, and travel, we encourage you to remember our many small businesses throughout our community and to continue supporting them even if you cannot visit them physically.
Currently, our West Valley Mall and many Downtown Tracy restaurants, stores, services, and entertainment venues are taking extra steps to ensure their spaces are clean and safe for customers. We recommend that residents and visitors to our community follow direction from public health officials regarding social distancing and proper health etiquette if and when visiting businesses and public spaces.
If you are not able to visit stores and restaurants physically, there are still things you can do to support our small and local businesses:
- Shop online or via phone. Many Downtown Tracy businesses and mall retailers have online shopping available; our local and independent shops will help you get what you need via phone, FaceTime, or other methods, if necessary.
- Purchase custom or corporate gifts from retailers who can handle orders over the phone or online.
- If you typically order wholesale products with local retailers later in the year, place your orders now.
- If you do not need anything specific at the moment, but still want to support local, buy gift cards to spend later in our various storefront businesses.
- For restaurants, order takeout or delivery and tip the same amount as you would dining in.
- You can buy gift cards for many local restaurants, too.
- Share this information widely so others know how to help.
First, prioritize and take all health and safety precautions for yourself, your family, and others in our community. Our community health as a whole depends on working together, and our small businesses are vital to the City of Tracy economy. We want to make sure they continue to stay successful while maintaining appropriate public health safety measures.
For questions, please contact email@example.com.